|Focus and Scope|
|Copyright Transfer Agreement|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING THE TEXT
Imelda Midwifery Scientific Journal is a national journal that is published twice a year with a scope Maternal Health, Pregnancy/ Antenatal Care, Postpartum, Child Health, Reproductive Health, Family Planning, Midwifery.
Imelda Midwifery Scientific Journal accepts manuscripts in the form of research results, reviews, and case reports, theses, theses, dissertations in Indonesian or English. Published manuscripts have gone through the editorial board selection stage and review from bestari partners.
General Provisions of Writing
- The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English using 10 single spaced Times New Roman letters on A4 sized pages with normal borders.
- In Indonesian manuscripts, foreign words must be italicized.
- Tables and figures shown are numbered and titled. Table numbering uses roman numerals and is written on top of the table, while image numbering uses Arabic numerals and is written under the image. The table number and title should be written in single-spaced Times New Roman letters.
- Tables displayed in the manuscript must be in table format (not image). Also make sure the image displayed is high resolution.
- Title and Author
The title is written in Indonesian and English with a maximum length of 15 words. If the manuscript is written in English, an Indonesian title is not required. Author's name is listed without using a title accompanied by the author's institution of origin. The last name of each author is not allowed to be abbreviated.
The abstract is written in 1 paragraph with a length of 200-250 words which contains brief objectives, methods and research results. At the end of the abstract, 3-5 keywords are included.
The introduction contains a brief background, the newness of the research, and ends with research objectives that support the novelty of the research.
The research method consisted of research design, population and data collection (sampling technique), a representative sample size, and included research inclusion and exclusion criteria. The data analysis technique is presented briefly and clearly at the end of the method.
- Results and Discussion
Each data presented is discussed comprehensively with a flow: conveying data, comparing it with other similar research, and suggesting relevant theories related to existing data.
The conclusions are written in one paragraph, without numbering, and answer the research objectives in a concise and concise manner.
Acknowledgments to those who help (eg funders, for example if the Research Grant Results from RISTEK DIKTI), if any.
Bibliography was compiled using a reference manager (recommended by Mendeley) in the style of the American Psychological Association. Bibliography contains at least 80% primary references. Reference sources referred to are new sources with a limit of the last 10 years.
- Manuscripts to be processed are only those sent by the author online via http://jurnal.uimedan.ac.id/index.php/JURNALKEBIDANAN
- For authors who do not have a username, they are required to register first. For authors who have registered, please login using your existing username and password. Click new submission to send a new manuscript. There are five stages in submitting a new manuscript, namely:
Give a mark to all existing checklists related to the readiness of submitting the manuscript. Make sure the manuscript sent is in .doc or docx format (not .pdf)
b. Upload Submission
Select the script file to be sent, then press the upload button.
c. Enter Metadata
Fill in the metadata associated with the submitted manuscript, starting from the identity of the author, title and abstract, language code, contributors, and bibliography
d. Upload Supplementary Files
Upload the cover letter according to the format specified in this section by selecting the file to send, then pressing the upload button. Cover letter sent in pdf format
This step contains a summary of the submission of the new manuscript, press the finish submission button to end the submission process
- The editorial board takes 2-3 months to select and review the submitted manuscripts until it is decided that a manuscript is acceptable (issuing a letter of acceptance). Authors can see the status of the manuscript on the web http://jurnal.uimedan.ac.id/index.php/JURNALKEBIDANAN
- For convenience and uniformity of format, manuscript templates and cover letter templates have been provided which can be downloaded at http://jurnal.uimedan.ac.id/index.php/JURNALKEBIDANAN